We offer the service of processing wild and domestic meat (Beef, Pork & Buffalo, etc). We offer custom meat processing in our state of the art off-site meat processing space.
Custom meat processing is offered as a service for our customers to be able to “Clean Your Freezer”. The customer can bring in their boneless wild/domestic meat to be processed into “Made In House” products such as sausage, smokies, pepperoni, jerky, etc.
Available custom meat processing options include:
- Large Ring Sausage: Ham, Garlic, Ham & Cheese, Garlic & Cheese, Jalapeño & Cheese
- Pepperoni (listed from mild to spicy): Honey, Garlic, Regular, Medium, Hot, Super Hot
- Smokies: Regular, Cheese, Jalapeño & Cheese
- Kubi Burgers (Fully Cooked)
- Frozen Patties (Raw & Seasoned)
- Structured Jerky (Regular or Peppered)
- Fresh Grinding: Ground with or without pork, bagged in 1 lb bags and boxed
- Fresh Sausage (Not smoked or cooked): Breakfast Sausage (with or without maple syrup), Spicy Italian, Bratwurst, Chorizo, Farmers Sausage
ALL meat must be 100% BONELESS.
We accept meat for processing on Mondays ONLY.
Please call 780-343-9933 to book a time for your drop off for any custom meat processing.
The DROP OFF location will be at the CPF at 6002 50th Ave.
If it is wild game, then all wild game must have the proper documents to go with it (License number, Tag Number, WIN Number, etc).
See link below for our wild game processing guidelines & the mandatory Possession of wildlife form.
For more information & pricing please contact us at the store. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Wild Game Processing Guidelines Wild Game Processor Form